Hello,

I have problems with file validation. I have several forms for
uploading files. The validation simply does not work. And all files
are loaded. For example, the simplest:

var $validate = array(
        'archive' => array(
                'extension' => array(
                        'rule' => array('extension', array('gif', 'jpeg',
'png', 'jpg')),
                        'message' => 'Error...'
                )
        )
);

The form:

<?php
echo $this->Form->create('Archives', array('type' => 'file'));
echo $this->Form->input('archive', array('type' => 'file'));
echo $this->Form->submit(__('Save', true));
echo $this->Form->end();
?>

I do not understand because it is very simple. I do not understand
what does not.

I do not know if anyone has had the same problem with file validation.
Or if you know where is the problem.

Thank you very much