On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Krissy Masters
<naked.cake.ba...@gmail.com>wrote:

> The Beatles? Do they have their own light box? Perhaps we could make a
> light box with Beatles theme and every site on the web could use it! Wow
> that would be heaven!

Unfortunately I'm not big on sales and marketing initiatives even thought
those are the types of goals that keep my pockets fed. Sounds kinda greedy
and played out.

> Do we all have to like them?

of course not.

> Does it matter if I do or do not?

 no.

> Should every radio station play them?

no

> Perhaps a variety is nice, not sure if you are in a communist country where
> you do not have the freedom to choose and if your forced to listen to the
> Beatles all day then that’s just the way it is.

 You might be right.

But other than being not relevant to anything I was referring to I was
> simply asking for an opinion on options other than light box because yes I
> do think it is used “in excess” and simply placing everything inside of 1 is
> not the quick and dirty answer I was looking for.

I agree.

> But anyways in all seriousness if I offended you by saying my own opinion
> of what I think of the use of light box well I do apologize for hurting your
> feelings.

Well, it just seemed like you were using it to your advantage with your
presentational intent and everyone who uses one like you were running for
president or something. I don't want to feel awkward the next time someone
wants the lightbox.

cake should not allow the lightbox to be executed unless a check is made for
the amount of people using it at any one given time..?