I'm trying to create an app which allows a user to create an account
and then create their own page.

I'd like to use a combination of the users first and and last name as
the url of their page, ie mywebsite.com/john_smith

Obviously I'd need to create a controller with an apropriate action,
but how do I go about making it have the url I want?

By the way, I've read through the manual a bunch of times (all the
stuff about routes esp) and read loads of tutorials and a couple of
the books but there's nothing I've come across that explains this
exactly.

any help would be greatly appreciated.