Hi,

A small mistake, I don't want to specify the width for #navbar and I
want it to inherit the width from the #header (ie. width:100%).
#navbar comes inside #header.
navbar's css rules are in nav_bar.css and header's css rules are in
cake.generic.css. So, how do i link these 2 css files so that navbar
inherits the width of header?

if I put the following in nav_bar.css, it doesn't seem to work.
@import "cake.generic.css";
#header #navbar {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;