Shelly posted a "dump cake" recipe, so I thought I'd add another one.
This is isn't original to me, it has been around for at least 45 years that I
know of. It's simply a variation of hers. I like the fact that there isn't any
added fat like most recipes and that it doesn't require a cake mix. It is
quick, inexpensive and tasty! My favorite is canned peaches (I use the
large can). I don't thicken the juices since the topping will somewhat
thicken the juices anyway. I recently made this with the new "White"
whole wheat flour and it was good.

Kathleen

Easy "Dump" Cake or "Cobbler"

2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups milk
2 to 4 cups fruit; fresh, frozen, or canned (NOT drained)

Pour canned fruit (canned peaches are my personal favorite) or pie filling
into a greased (spray is fine) 13x9 cake pan. Combine sugar, flour,
baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Stir in the milk and pour evenly over
the fruit. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes until the top is browned. Cool or
serve warm. May serve with ice cream if desired.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/QXMplB/TM