On 28/06/16 03:51, Jonathan Morton wrote:
On 27 Jun, 2016, at 18:18, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant
<ke...@darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> wrote:

How do you feel about switching that package to the cobalt variant for wider
stress testing?
I think the best way to do that would be to merge the cobalt branch to master,
but retaining it for further development.  It’s stable enough for that.

Except for the stats thing.  Best to fix that first.
Would you like me to split out 'sparse_flows' and 'decaying_flows'? We have the space to do so, actually I've done it but won't push unless you say go.

I can hear Dave groaning about stats overload from here: To allay fears, the decaying_flows count is maintained as part of COBALT anyway so there's no extra overhead involved. It nicely splits out the 'codel' flows from the 'blue' flows.

Kevin

  - Jonathan Morton