> On 28 Jun, 2016, at 11:40, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant
> <ke...@darbyshire-bryant.me.uk> wrote:
>
> Would you like me to split out 'sparse_flows' and 'decaying_flows'?

No.  A flow with BLUE active won’t be in “decaying flows” continuously until
traffic ceases on it, but will likely jump rapidly between “decaying”, “sparse”
and possibly “bulk” as well, if the drop rate is temporarily too high.  Jittery
stats are hard to read and use.

I also have an independent reason to avoid adding more stats (without deleting
some others) - there is only so much vertical space on my PowerBook’s screen.

 - Jonathan Morton