I saw you there.

I made a bunch of comments this morning. But they all disappeared,
possibly because I provided links to more information.

On Sun, Oct 9, 2022 at 12:57 PM Thomas Croghan via Cake
<cake@lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> There seems to be quite a lot of misinformation being spread in the comments.
> It might be good if some of the people who are pretty familiar with this tech
> jump in and help to minimize the disinformation spread.
>
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2022, 12:35 Kenneth Porter via Cake
> <cake@lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:
>>
>> The video comments are interesting. Some pushback against blindly
>> turning on SQM.
>>
>> For example, using Cake might not be good on an older router with a
>> gutless CPU and FQ-CoDel might be the better choice.
>>
>> It might be useful to accumulate all the objections there and create a
>> wiki page responding to them in an organized way.

This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC