Hi,

There is a fancy redirect service that was deployed to help support our
migration to github, which should do the mapping if you just open those links
in a browser. I guess the pip stuff doesn't follow redirects, or you wouldn't
have to do anything at all.

... and I guess another option is to use git cli tools to search the properties
Cyrus just mentioned in his reply.

-dre