On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 17:34, Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> wrote:

> This is a good discussion; my thoughts are we keep the PhoneGap site
> for more user facing business and the Apache site is for the
> Contributers. Using those personae should help decide what goes where.

My initial thoughts were that Cordova would be for both dev- and user-
level interaction.  And maybe that makes sense longer term, but I think we
can defer and focus on just the dev- community for now.

I think this means the only real contact point users will have with Cordova
is to download releases.  I assume we will be creating releases that can be
used by normal users, just like we've been doing all along.  Right?

If so, the link to the archive downloads will need to be a primary link on
the main web site.

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org