Hi All,

  Here's two opportunities:

  1.  Friday evening:
         9:15 - 9:45pm in the Main Hall; this leaves time to dance 1 - 2 Role
Free contras...
         If on the dance floor, face the band, meet in bleachers to the LEFT of
the stage...

         Then, of course, we all want to be there for the next session (10 -
11:30pm) to support Chris Weiler!

  2.  Saturday afternoon:
        3pm - 4pm in the int'l bazaar cafeteria
        This means, we can attend two dances of each square session....

  The only other opportunity I saw was:

         8 - 9pm Saturday evening....

  If anyone has any preference, or other suggestions, good meeting places -
outside?, let me know, otherwise, I'll plan to be at #1 and #2 and hope to meet
as many of you as possible!

  Karen Fontana

  Karen Fontana
www.karenscontracorner.com