the beatles sing along is the best! Check out the percussion on "Birthday". I'll be there then. And will try for 9 on Sat, but no promises with the family. Nell ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Weiler" <chris.wei...@weirdtable.org>
To: "Caller's discussion list" <call...@sharedweight.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Callers] NEFFA Shared Wt gatherings

Hey everybody!

Great idea, Karen!

Instead of trying to find a time when none of us are performing or
dancing, how about we get together on Saturday morning at 9am in the
cafeteria. Let's have a potluck brunch! I could bring some bagels with
cream cheese.

Otherwise, I will probably be ready for a break around 3 or 4 on
Saturday, but I do love the Beatles Sing-a-long!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Chris

Karen Fontana wrote:

Hi All,

 Here's two opportunities:

 1.  Friday evening:
9:15 - 9:45pm in the Main Hall; this leaves time to dance 1 - 2 Role Free contras... If on the dance floor, face the band, meet in bleachers to the LEFT of the stage...

Then, of course, we all want to be there for the next session (10 - 11:30pm) to support Chris Weiler!

 2.  Saturday afternoon:
       3pm - 4pm in the int'l bazaar cafeteria
       This means, we can attend two dances of each square session....

 The only other opportunity I saw was:

        8 - 9pm Saturday evening....

If anyone has any preference, or other suggestions, good meeting places - outside?, let me know, otherwise, I'll plan to be at #1 and #2 and hope to meet as many of you as possible!

 Karen Fontana

 Karen Fontana
www.karenscontracorner.com
karen_font...@yahoo.com