To: "Caller's discussion list" <call...@sharedweight.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 7:02 PM
Subject: [Callers] Dances without circles

How about we share some dances WITHOUT a circle? Sometimes I think
every dance in my repertoire has a circle left.

Lisa

Anyone know the name?
from Lisa Greenleaf 12/30/2006
improper

1. NEIGHBOR alle RIGHT 1½ to long waves (W face OUT)
2. Balance wave; rotate (Men cross to P spot, women to right)

3. Balance; rotate (women cross, men to right)
4. Balance; rotate (men cross, women to right)

5&6. Partner Balance and Swing

7. F&B
8. Women Chain