Hi.... I'll give you some help....
grammar and spelling you can forget about ..I failed those subjects for years
.. but I can check all but the most complicated contra dances for format..
sufficient timing etc.......
I can even link you to my page at contrausa.com if you like after you get your
website set up
Also if you need any web help I may be able to give it to you.... but maybe not
.....I'm not an expert at that just have had my feet gotten wet is all
:)   :)
best..
Richie Katz
Tampa

-- "Chris Page" <chriscp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting close to finishing a web page with my dance
sequences, and was wondering if anyone out there would be
interested in volunteering to check it in the near future?

It's about 35-40 dances of varying complexities, primarily contras.
Primarily I'm looking for someone to verify the sequences are
correct, and that the descriptions of the strange bits are
sufficiently complete. (Secondary is stuff like grammar, format,
links, and presentation, but I'm not as much worried about that.)

Any help, either partial or whole, would be greatly appreciated.
Please email me for details.

Thanks,
-Chris Page
San Diego