On 1/7/08, Richie K. <mightylum...@juno.com> wrote:
> Hi.... I'll give you some help....
> grammar and spelling you can forget about ..I failed those subjects for years
>  .. but I can check all but the most complicated contra dances for format..
> sufficient timing etc.......
> I can even link you to my page at contrausa.com if you like after you get
> your website set up
> Also if you need any web help I may be able to give it to you.... but maybe
> not .....I'm not an expert at that just have had my feet gotten wet is all
> :)   :)

Hi, Richie,

Thanks muchly.

The best way to get at them is to access the two pages at

http://www.geocities.com/ccpage19143/mydances/dlist.htm
and
http://www.geocities.com/ccpage19143/mydances/dlist2.htm

(these are two distinct web pages)

I could use a technical check (timing and moves) to make sure
there's no typoes. Also, any comments about parts that are
unclear would be helpful.

As for html, I'll keep your offer in mind, though right now I'm okay.
I'm using it as an exercise in learning basic html, and am just
starting to learn style sheets. And intentionally doing it all with a
simpletext editor.

Thanks again,
-Chris Page