Bill,

Thanks for letting me know the square dancing terminology. When I wrote the dance I was trying to think of a move (or a variation on a move) that I didn't see used in contra dancing, at least not in dances I had done.

I think the swing in A2 is fine as the dancers are facing a new neighbor and have plenty of time for the swing. Someone, like Seth, who has called the dance a lot may have more feedback on that. If I remember correctly, I think when he first called it he had the dancers swing their current neighbor instead of their new neighbors. I'm not sure how that would work.

Janet