Tom,

I just checked and your account is set to digest mode. You will receive one message with all of the messages of the last 24 hours.

Are you saying that the original message is missing from the digest e-mail?

Thanks, Jeff.

Chris

Jeff Kaufman wrote:
Tom Hinds wrote:
When I recieve an e-mail from sharedweight, the question and the answers are in the same e-mail!!! It must be that the others get to see the question and then answer it before I get to see the question. Am I left out of the loop -like you're afraid that I'm always going to jump in with my 2 cents (maybe because I'm an experienced caller).

I think this is because your subscription to shared weight is
currently set to "digest mode".  This means you recieve at most one
message a day that contains all emails other people sent to the list
that day.  Many other people (like me) have their subscription set to
send them messages individually.  You can change this if you want, by
going to:

  http://www.sharedweight.net/mailman/options/callers

and logging in (it will send you a password if you click "remind").
Then you scroll down to "Set Digest Mode" and set it to "Off".

Some people like digest mode because then they have less inbox
clutter; it's a preference thing.

Jeff