Marguerite,

Good work! This looks like an excellent program. I'm glad to see you write your dances using effective word order. For those of us who use effective word order in our calling this makes it much easier to read the written dance choreography. (Not to mention how much easier it will be for the dancers.)

With regard to Linda's point about one-swing dances in the middle of each half of the evening: Keep in mind that there are multiple factors that determine how "tiring" a dance can be. But if you want to insert a single-swing dance in the first half of the evening consider making the only swing a neighbor swing. During the first half, integrating the newcomers should be a high priority. It will make your job much easier. Lots of neighbor swings will help to reduce the perceived need to select a known partner. With a lower "partnering pressure" the dancers are more likely to be generous in partnering with newcomers.

Good luck!  I'm sure you will do very well.

- Greg