You might consider asking Ted.  I got his email address
_www_ted2@tedcrane.com_ (mailto:www_t...@tedcrane.com)

is off his web site
 _http://tedcrane.com/DanceDB/_ (http://tedcrane.com/DanceDB/)

which is a great source for finding callers and bands and dances.

Donna Hunt
"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while  we're here we should
dance." -unknown

In a message dated 2/15/2011 10:22:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,