Tony Parkes circle mixer --  is always fun

A1)   forward & back
        forward & back

A2)      face partner  Right hand balance & box the gnat
           then   do -si do

B1)   still facing same partner Left hand balance & swat the flea
          then  seesaw  1 1/2

   B2)   with Next Partner  Balance & Swing

I have also danced it  with    the A1  as  the  Partner B&S
     and  then  forward & back 2x     and then Balance & box the gnat  and do
si
do
       and ending with  B2  Balance & swat the Flea  - Seesaw   1 1/2

Mavis L McGaugh
510-814-8118 (answering machine-leave message)