Ice Cream in the Sink..... Kathy Hirsh
Circle mixer

A1) Into the center and back
      Into the center, gents turn to face partner, pousette back
A2) Do-si-do partner
       Right Allemande partner
B1) Left shoulder do-si-do partner
      Left Allemande partner
B2) Promenade the ring, gents turn back
      Swing new partner

A few years ago a caller ended our annual weekend event with this. The great
partner interaction gave us a wonderful 30 second interlude to wish all of our
partners farewell.

Sent from my iPad