Take another look at Ted's Triplet #3. The dip-and-dive figure is very
accessible and, if people dip when they should dive, everyone laughs and it
becomes part of the fun. Although I can't recall Ted's last triplet, #41, from
memory, I do remember it being quite accessible too, so you might check on it
if you (understandably) didn't review all 41 dances. ... Bob