Gol, I had forgotten I had downloaded the Ralph Page Master Index before! A
well underused resource, apparently.

I've called Nine-pins for dances and festivals, I wish I had paid better
attention during the last TAW (Traditional Arts Weekend, Wheatland Music
Organization).  The caller had the nine pin change squares, other times she had
the inner circle change squares, and she did some other great things to keep
the festival goes moving and happy.

Lp