Laurie,

With the vast diversity of interests and types of dance on this list...can
you be a little more specific about the "regular" dance series you are
planning to call fun mixers for?

Is it a square dance series; a "barn dance" series, an English country,
advanced contra, an open, public contra dance; or some mixture thereof?

(I am trying not to make assumptions before I comment on such things.)

- Greg McKenzie