One fun pair of identical dances I have is called Fickle Finger of Fate by Don Lennartson (sp?) and Fidgity Feet by Mark Richardson.

It's a fun short-wave Rory O'More-type dance with a couple of "sling shot allemandes" (as I like to think of them), one into the wave, and the second into a full Hey for 4.

I usually announce it as F3 rather than F2 (sorry, Mark!).

Joy  Greenwolfe
Durham, NC