Your suggestion is exactly what I do!
Linda

On Sep 1, 2012, at 2:53 PM, Don Veino wrote:

Thanks for the inputs! I noticed one other complication with the
re-arrangement - the original top #2 couple would be ejected from the
walk-through right at the start. I like Linda's suggestion re: Lt. Diag. Cir. 3/4 and Swing. So to fix the walk-through for the top #2s, I would make an adjustment to have the Cir. be straight across the first time only
(and note this to the dancers) then transition to the Lt. Diag.
subsequently.

Thanks,
Don