Hi all

Just wondering about a transition in Nathaniel Jack's "Walk the Plank." It looks like a nice bouncy dance with good rebound, but there's a transition from a petronella twirl into a LH star at the end, and in the absence of a group of guinea pigs here at the house I thought I'd ask if anyone's tried this and what they think. Here are the notes:

Walk the Plank Duple Imp.
A1 4,4 Neighbor balance, Al right 3/4
8 Men Al left 1-1/2
A2 16 Partner Bal + Swing, end facing down
B1 8 Down the hall in lines of 4, turn alone
8 Come back up, bend the line to a circle
B2 8 Balance the ring, spin right one place
8 Star left 1ce around.

Is it comfortable to come from that twirl into catching L hands for a star?

Kalia