Hi all,

Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season.

I had one of the worst dreams of my life last night and thought I'd share
it.

I was calling a contra dance where I didn't know the dancers very well.
There were a good number of people, but most of them were square dancers who
insisted in doing the contra dances in square formation. The contra dancers
were experienced and wanted to dance in lines.

When I looked at the card for the first dance, it was a combination of
contra and square dance calls. I went back to my box of dance cards and
found that it was filled with restaurant menus. I opened one of the menus
and found some dances, but every one of them referenced some sort of slice,
like cucumber slice and tomato slice and pizza slice. (I guess I had the
Slices thread on my mind!)

The band (which only knew zwiefachers and Dave Brubeck's Take Five) began
playing some tunes and one of the dancers started a conga line.

I rang a hand bell to get everyone's attention and realized it was my alarm
going off. I was never so relieved to hear my alarm.  8-)

Hope you all have better dreams!!!

Mark Hillegonds

cell:  734-756-8441
email:  mhillego...@comcast.net