Sue,

I'm not sure what you mean by a "Community Dance series."  Are you talking
about called dances?  Like squares or contras?

Note: The term "Community Dance" has at least 20 years of use, in the UK
and elsewhere, for a wide range of dance activities which, themselves, also
defy any clear definition.  The term apparently means a form of
expressive/performance dance done by non-professional dancers under the
direction of a professional artist/director and funded by a non-profit or
government source.

You can find information on "community dance" at:
http://www.palgrave.com/PDFs/0230551696.pdf, or at
http://www.communitydance.org.uk/ .

Personally, I am wary whenever I see the word "community" in any title for
any activity.  It is one of those "feel good" terms that has value for
marketing but almost no value whatsoever for communication.

Thanks.

- Greg McKenzie
Santa Cruz, CA