hmm.. that is extremely hard to read.. does THIS help? well if not it's also at
http://www.megalink.net/~pweeks/Hussybri.html bill

THE HUSSY BRIDE A duple improper contra by Bill Olson
  A1: Long Lines F & B (8), W allem R x 1.5 (8) (left hand to partner, right to
center by left) (4) bal wave (4) walk straight forward to new wave (partner is
on right hand) (4)  B1: Bal wave and Sw partner (16)  B2: Circle L 3/4, swing
neighbor  Notes:This dance was finished in October, 1999 and dedicated to
Barbara Groh, a wonderful dancer and caller from Asheville, North Carolina, on
the occasion of her marriage. A possible alternative in A2 would be for Women
to allemand left once around after the second balance. This would propel the
women toward their partners for a partner balance and swing in B1.