Folks,

Well, I think I have an answer to my question.

I have experienced this kind of thing before and it seems obvious where it
is going.  It is also becoming clearer to me where it comes from.

I am saddened by this turn of events.  The truth is that it is too
stressful to attempt to continue in this environment.  I have enjoyed the
discussions with many of you and I will miss hearing your ideas.  If you do
wish to contact me directly please do so.  I would love to hear from you.
And I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

And if you would like to talk about the future of contra dance calling in
another forum please do contact me.  Perhaps we can come up with a way to
do that.  There is much, much to discuss.

My best wishes to all of you.

Greg McKenzie
greken...@gmail.com

1435 Myrtle Ave.