Recently wrote this one for a beginner dance I was calling (so named
because it was written right next to the Catholic chapel at my school and I
couldn't breathe because of the overpowering incense...)

Clouds of Incense - circle mixer
by Maia McCormick
Begins with all in a ring with partner, lady on the right
A1: forward and back (2x)
A2: partner alle. R 1.5x
neighbor alle. L 1x
B1: back to partner for balance and swing
B2: w/ partner, promenade the circle counterclockwise (i.e. to the right)
ladies loop back to the gent behind and swing him--becomes new partner,
dance restarts.

(It's also quite possible that this dance already exists somewhere, in
which case someone should certainly tell me!)