Here's one that I've used for years:

Chris & Lisa Found Each Other (Circle mixer, June
1997)<http://www.grantgoodyear.org/dance/dances.html#id6>
A1. (16) P swing A2. (8) Circle left
(8) Circle right B1. (8) Into the center and back
(8) Into the center and back, end facing P and taking right hands B2. (16) Pull
by to a single file promenade w/ men on the inside promenading ccw, women
on outside promenading cw, look for a new partner  Notes:

   1. Written for the wedding of Chris Johnson and Lisa Edwards.
   2. This dance is almost as much of a game as it is a dance, since I
   deliberately designed this dance so that it would be common for dancers to
   *not* have a partner at the end of B2. Thus, they would have to find a
   new partner from the "lost-and-found" in the center.
   3. Experienced dancers have to be told up-front that the pull-by in B2
   does *not* start a grand right and left.
   4. I frequently use this dance with beginners because it's easy, lots of
   fun, and it sneakily gets across the idea that when something goes "wrong"
   in a dance, the dancers can fix it.

 (
http://www.grantgoodyear.org/dance/dances.html#chris-lisa-found-each-other-circle-mixer-june-1997
)