I've used this on for 2 couples. Had it for years & years.  Modified from
some contra dance...

*UNKNOWN* (2 cpls)

16           R&L thru across & back

16           Star R/L

16           Square thru 5 hands (opp R, PL, etc.)

16           B&S P

You may be able to modify some of the mixers as well, like Elbow Hook
Mixer, for example.