Michael Dyck's Contradance [and related dances] Index has
a page with dances sorted by formation:

     http://www.ibiblio.org/contradance/index/by_formation.html

You can find dances for small numbers of people by looking
for formation types involving small numbers not preceded by
the letter "m" (which would signify that the numbers refer to
a "minor set" within a larger formation).  For example, "C 3x2"
denotes a circle of three couples and "L 3x2" denotes a
longways set of three couples (i.e., a triplet).  Further
notations may be used to indicate mixers or to specify whether
particular couples in a longways set start proper or improper.

--Jim