I saw a dance I liked on a mail list and tried it. However, there was one move
I wanted to change. In trying to change that move I found that I had
completely changed the whole dance!

It works in my living room. Does it work for you? What else is similar?

SLINGSHOT
Longways improper

A1      Balance the ring, Petronella; partner swing
A2      Men pull by left and courtesy turn with neighbor; men gypsy left
B1      Neighbor gypsy right; neighbor swing
B2      Circle left 3 place, partner roll away; men lead partner along the set
into
circle left 3 places with next couple

NB: The beginning of A2 is the mirror image of a ladies chain - men pull by
left, courtesy turn with partner, men moving forward and ladies backward.

--
Michael Barraclough
www.michaelbarraclough.com