On 12/17/2017 10:55 PM, Claire Takemori via Callers wrote:
Kalia,

At South Bay Contra ( SF Bay Area) we have a sign posted around the hall (edited from a sign that I got from Pasadena Contra that edited the sign from Lake City Contra).  It says:
When looking for your next dance partner, please know:

  *
    Anyone can ask anyone.  Don’t wait to be asked.
  *
    If someone asks you to dance, it’s fine to say no.
  *
    You don’t have to sit out a dance because you declined an offer.
  *
    If you want to dance, ask someone right after the last dance ends.
    Sitting down means you are not going to dance.

We also ask that the caller reiterate this during the lesson and during the dance.

Claire Takemori

This is the first series I've heard from that addresses this specific issue in their social code. Thank you.

Kalia