Anybody else running it? I just got the 1.2.2 VM and 1.3.0 update
package up and running yesterday. Added some test sites/devices last
night. I haven't messed with cnMaestro before this, so I guess I'm late
to the party, but so far I'm freakin impressed.

ePMP 2.6.1 does not play nice with it. They kept doing a
connecting/reconnecting after 1 minute thing. Had to update a bunch of
SMs to 2.6.2.1. (Sorry Cambium, not going to 3.x yet) Then all was well.
PMP450 14.2.1 works flawless. At first I was thrown for a loop with the
ePMP's. I figured it worked the same as the 450 where the AP sends the
URL down to the SM. I had SMs saying 'AP is onboarded' but 'Incorrect
serial no' on the main page. Replaced the cloud URL with my URL in the
SMs and no more issues. Be nice if the ePMP worked like the 450 for this.

I want to be able to click on the map and add a tower. Or click on the
map to set an SM location. Onboarding 20-30 SMs and editing lat/long one
by one by hand kinda sucks. Unless I'm missing something?

Oh, and I want to be able to create some read-only users. And email
alarms. And a pony.