Funny you should ask actually. Every customer we've swapped from FSK, mostly w/ KP 17dBi yagis, has gained 5-6dB downlink power level. We've been using some of the Cambium OEM 12's and a few of the new KP 14's to compare. I haven't yet figured out why. It's weird. Perhaps the 450i transmitter is just moar bettar. Or the FSK APs we have up just suck.

Is Ken on this list? I know he's done some FSK to 450i swaps. I wonder if he's seen any difference in power levels.