I am sure the noise floor makes all the difference.  We don't have as much
noise here but it is certainly louder than it was.
I think a lot of it is ourselves...(and yes, we do sync)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Skorup
  To: Cambium Networks User Group
  Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [Cambium-users] 900 450i dual omni

  Yep. Had a few so far that were at about -64 on FSK with tons of
  re-regs. Now getting about -58 to -60. Some with 16-18dB SNR. Some
  better around 23-25dB SNR. Lot less re-regs. Some MIMO-B, but some also
  MIMO-A which has the obvious capacity hit. Overall still better than
  FSK. I'll take it.

  On 1/28/2017 12:19 AM, Jay Weekley wrote:
  > I'm wondering about the FSK customers with what you would normally call
  > good signals (for me that would be -65) but still had problems.
  >
  > George Skorup wrote:
  >> FSK problem customers? You mean like.. all of them? Customers that we
  >> swap to 900 450i say it's night and day difference.
  >>
  >> Granted, we don't have our 450i's all that loaded up yet. We're bound to
  >> get crappy/variable SM links, but it's still better than FSK. This is
  >> why we very much need air-time fairness for the 450, especially the 900.
  >> I don't want to poke Cambium too much about it, or much more than I
  >> already have, but it's necessary, and I hope it makes it into 15.x
  >> somewhat soon. Early/mid-spring would be great. Ya know, when the leaves
  >> start coming back.
  >>
  >> On 1/27/2017 10:20 PM, Jay Weekley wrote:
  >>> That's encouraging.  Would you say that some of your FSK problem
  >>> customers, if any, have improved?

01/27/17