Has anyone ever experienced a 450i just all the sudden stop working in the
5.8ghz band but working fine in the 5.4ghz band?  We have an access point
that is all the sudden having trouble on channel 5840, it has been running
there for about 5 years.  It seems to work find down in a 5.4ghz channel for
the time being, but I am looking for a possible source of interference.

I have run the analyzer on the access point as well as a good number of the
SM's and there isn't any out of the ordinary on that channel at all, I am
about to go out looking for something but I'm starting to wonder if this is
somehow a hardware issue.

When running the access point in 5840 the subscribers will just connect for
a second then drop off.  We don't get a reading on the rates or signal, it
seems very odd, especially in comparison to dealing with interference in the
past, seems like some, especially the close ones, would atleast stay
connected for a short time.

Thanks,

Christian Palecek

Chief Operations Officer