What holdover value are you using?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Joseph Falaschi" <j...@e-vergent.com>
To: "Cambium Networks User Group" <cambium-users@wispa.org>
Subject: [Cambium-users] ePMP 2000 GPS not working after firmware upgrade
Date: Fri, Jan 26, 2018 2:55 PM

There was an issue with the previous version of GPS antennas, that came with
early EPMP1000's.  If the GPS antennas you are using are the ones that came
with an E2K then you should have the newer model though.  In any case way back
when there was an issue that the old antennas had in high noise environments.
We experienced that first hand.  We haven't see the issue since replacing the
GPS antennas though.  I think we still have the holdover timer set pretty high
though which might help you in a pinch until a real resolution is found.
Joe