A DECEPTION GAME AMONG COMMUNISTS , AND THE UN OFFICIALS ?

CAMBODIA CASE WILL PLAY ON THE HONESTY OF ALL INVOLVED IN THIS DECEPTION GAME .

OVER  US $ 60 MILLION DOLLARS justice made by THE UN TRIBUNAL ?

The UN tribunal trial ON DUCH, will PROVE how  the  UN , INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS,
JUDGES, and UN members countries like the US, UK ,FRANCE, JAPAN ,ASEAN ETC WILL
RENDER justice to cambodia and the KHmer people

A COMMUNIST HAD KILLED THE CAMBODIAN PEOPLE , BE THEY VIETNAMESE COMMUNISTS
,KHMER ROUGE , HE REMAINS A COMMUNIST.

DUCH ,KAING GUECH EAV , IS A COMMUNIST (A VIETNAMESE LIKE HOR NAM HONG ).
THE UN TRIBUNAL SEES IN HIM AS , A KILLER  DURING THE POL POT REGIME, IGNORING
THAT THE VIETNAMESE COMMUNISTS WERE AMONG THE KHMER ROUGE LEADERS AS WELL.

On 26 July 2010, at 10AM, Radio Free Asia will webcast live from the KR
Tribunal regarding the verdict for Duch.

Irish photographer rFROM AMERICA WITH LOVE.
VIETNAM INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA continues 1979-2010.

US PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN INSISTS ON CAMBODIA INDPENDENCE. 1988

On April 28, 1984, Deng Xiaoping, Chairman of the Advisory Committee of the
Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, meets U.S. President Ronald
Reagan in the Great Hall of the People in Beijing. (Photo: fmprc.gov.cn)
Photo Gallery>>>

 PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON( FMR ANTI WAR MOVEMENT )   HAD DONE, THE OPPOSITE OF
PRESIDENT REAGAN , BY COMING TO NORMALIZE THE US -VIETNAM RELATIONS, IGNORING
THE 10 UN RESOLUTIONS VOTED UNDER REGAN CALLING THE VIETNAMESE TO QUIT CAMBODIA.

WHEN HE CAME TO VISIT CAMBODIA, IT WAS A VIETNAMESE BY THE NAME OF ONG YINTIENG
WHO MET HIM AT THE AIRPORT IN CAMBODIA, REVEALING THAT CLINTON ACCEPTED
CAMBODIA AS A DE FACTO COLONY OF VIETNAM
WHILE ,

President Reagan's address to the 43d Session of the United Nations General
Assembly in New York, New York . September 26, 1988.
"Mr. Secretary-General, there are new hopes for Cambodia, a nation whose
freedom and independence we seek just as avidly as we sought the freedom and
independence of Afghanistan. We urge the rapid removal of all Vietnamese troops
...."ANOTHER FACT:
"Prime Minister Pham Van Dong called on me and, in the presence of Premier Chou
En-lai, swore in the name of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam that the latter
would always respect the land frontiers as well as all islands belonging to the
"Kingdom of Cambodia" March 1970 by Sihanouk . Wilfred Burchett book "The China
Cambodia Vietnam triangle " P-176-177

UN Passes Strong Resolution on Cambodia Human Rights Abuses
Feb. 27, 1982 : UN Commission on Human Rights meeting in Geneva adopted a
resolution condemning Vietnam’s occupation of Cambodia as a violation of
Cambodian human rights. The vote was 28 in favor, 8 against, and 5 abstentions.

5. Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by
vote of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese
forces from Cambodia.

As of today,Cambodia is still occupied by the Vietnamese troops despite the
call from the US president to Vietnam to cease her occupation of Cambodia since
1988.

Cambodia needs Independence from Vietnam and the Vietnamese invaders.

Vietnam must cease her occupation of Cambodia at once.

Irish photographer recalls day he found KRouge torturerNic Dunlop (Photo:
Reuters)

Sat, Jul 24, 2010
AFP
THE VIETNAMESE TRICKS IN CAMBODIA OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM.THE VIETNAMESE WEARING
THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN"

Khieu Kanharith,  the minister of Information, during a press conference held
on 04 January 2009. KHIEU KANHARITH , A VIETNAMESE WEARING THE LABEL"CAMBODIAN"

 WHEN THE UN TRIBUNAL OMITS TO READ THE 10 UN RESOLUTIONS.
THE CPP REGIME FORBITS THE INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS  TO VERIFY THAT

1.KAR SAVOUTH (VIETNAMESE ) IS APPOINTED TO DEFEND ANOTHER VIETNAMESE , THE SO
CALLED DUCH .

2. Ms Chea Leang seen here on this picture ,the so called "CAMBODIAN"
CO-PROSECUTOR, is a Vietnamese woman. SHE IS THE NIECE OF SOK AN.

3. SOK AN THE CULPRIT THAT HAD NOGOTIATED WITH THE UN TO CREATE THIS MONKEY UN
TRIBUNAL THAT IS BECOMING INEFFECTIVE , THROUGH CORRUPTION AND ASSOCIATION WITH
VIETNAMESE OCCUPIERS OF CAMBODIA.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Judgment Day Nears for Khmer Rouge Torturer-in-chief

Comrade Duch( A VIETNAMESE communist operating under the label khmer rouge
(Photo: Reuters)

this woman , the Deputy Prime Ministers Men Sam An(A VIETNAMESE ), Nhek Bun
Chhay and Keat Chhon.
Ms Chea Leang seen here on this picture ,the so called "CAMBODIAN"
CO-PROSECUTOR, is a Vietnamese woman

Phnom Penh (Cambodia) 20 November 2006. Co-prosecutors Robert Petit talked to
Chea Leang(a Vietnamese posing as "Cambodian" co-prosecutor) during the plenary
session of judges for the KR Tribunal (Photo: John Vink/Magnum)

Tribunal Prosecutors Differ on Added Suspects

Chea Leang(a Vietnamese )posing as "Cambodian" co-prosecutor)Tribunal judges
will determine whether more suspects should be investigated.

WHAT RIGHTS DO THESE VIETNAMESE INVADERS HAVE TO CONTINUE TO
REMAIN IN THE COUNTRY AS MASTERS OF THE LAND?
Bury > Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 23:13:47 -0700