THE WAY TO RESTORE FREEDOM FOR CAMBODIA ?
LOOK TO THIS PICTURE :
HOR NAM HONG IS A VIETNAMESE APPOINTED BY KING SIHANOUK AND HIS SON SIHAMONI TO
DO THE JOB FOR ALL KHMER . Thailand, Cambodia agree to step up marking of
border

Thai Foreign Minister Tej Bunnag (R) shakes hands with A VIETNAMESE COMMUNIST
POSING AS his "Cambodian" counterpart Hor Namhong (L) (Photo: AFP)

Photos from the border

In this photo released by China's Xinhua News Agency, Cambodian soldiers rest
at the Preah Vihear temple in Preah Vihear province, some 500 kilometers (300
miles) northwest of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, on Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011. A shaky
cease-fire reached Saturday after the fiercest border clashes in years erupted
Friday and Saturday between Thai and Cambodian troops stationed along the
border. (AP Photo/Xinhua, Phearum)

 In this photo released by China's Xinhua News Agency, a Cambodian soldier
rests at the Preah Vihear temple in Preah Vihear province, some 500 kilometers
(300 miles) northwest of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, on Saturday, Feb. 5, 2011. A
shaky cease-fire reached Saturday after the fiercest border clashes in years
erupted Friday and Saturday between Thai and Cambodian troops stationed along
the border. (AP Photo/Xinhua, Phearum)

 An injured Thai soldier is treated on his arrival at Kantharalak, hospital in
Si Sa ket Province, Thailand Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011 Fighting between Cambodian
and Thai soldiers erupted Sunday evening for a third day along a disputed
border near an 11th century temple, shattering a shaky cease-fire.(AP Photo)

An injured Thai soldier is wheeled into Kantharalak, hospital in Si Sa ket
Province, Thailand Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011 Fighting between Cambodian and Thai
soldiers erupted Sunday evening for a third day along a disputed border near an
11th century temple, shattering a shaky cease-fire.(AP Photo)

Remember this   "Whoever sees Dharma , sees Me " The Buddha teaching .

Samdech Head of State Norodom Sihanouk visits Cambodian Liberated Zone: on
Stung Treng-Phnom Penh Highway, Samdech Norodom Sihanouk, Princess Monique
Sihanouk, Deputy-Prime Minister Khieu Sam Phan, and Mr. Hu Nim stop at a
milestone. The inscription in the Cambodian Language says Phnom Penh 525 km.
(Photo: Virtual Vietnam Archive)

Bury