The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim.
Rumsfeld says $2.3 Trillion never lost, just untracked .

Anthony Antonello asks Donald Rumsfeld if he ever found that missing $2.3
Trillion
We Are Change NEPA activists Anthony Antonello and Danny Panzella wait at CPAC
to ask Donald Rumsfeld if he ever found that $2.3 Trillion that he said was
unaccounted for at a press conference the day before 9/11. To his credit,
Rumsfeld responds, though with a dubious answer. The former Secretary of
Defense explains that the $2.3 Trillion was never truly lost, but rather
untracked in a complex accountability system.

CONSEQUENCES ?
The government fails our wounded troops - again‏
Obama administration breaks its promise to help caregivers of troops severely
wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq

Dear Patriotic American,

My name is Major General John K. Singlaub, U.S. Army (Ret.). I served our
nation during three wars. And today I am serving our troops severely wounded in
Afghanistan or Iraq by working with the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes.

You're probably wondering: Why are our severely wounded troops in this
desperate situation?
Mainly because the government isn't doing its job. As you may have already read
in past newspaper articles, bureaucratic bumbling is forcing our troops
severely wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq to wait an average of SIX MONTHS for
their disability checks after leaving the hospital and being separated from the
military.
Now we learn that caregivers who were promised benefits from a law signed by
President Obama nine months ago have received nothing.

Yes, nothing - after nine months.
You can read the news article here.

The government isn't helping our wounded heroes and their families, but I'm
hoping you will. Please make a tax-deductible donation to the Coalition to
Salute America's Heroes right now.

As the article points out, last May President Obama signed the law, called the
Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act.
As you can imagine, caring for a loved one who has been severely burned,
blinded, paralyzed or even brain-damaged can be an emotionally and financially
draining experience.
This legislation was designed to give these caregivers some relief in the form
of counseling, health-care training and other benefits. Perhaps the most
important benefit: Caregivers are entitled to respite care for up to 30 days a
year, and a monthly stipend estimated at $2,350.

At the signing ceremony President Obama called this legislation a "major step
forward in America's commitment to families and caregivers who tend to our
wounded warriors every day."

What Obama didn't mention is the bill will help just 850 veterans, not 3,500 as
originally promised. Additionally, there are tens of thousands of veterans who
need caregiver help, so even the 3,500 who would have been covered isn't nearly
enough.

First Lady Michelle Obama recently appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" to
explain all the things her husband's administration is doing for military
families.
But in reality, the parents who had such high hopes for President Obama's
caregiver legislation have received nothing but empty promises.

These wounded heroes were there for us; now we must be there for them.

Major General John K. Singlaub
U.S. Army (Ret.)

CBS News, Jan 29, 2002 – The War On Waste: Defense Department Cannot Account
For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

SF Chronicle, May 18, 2003: Military waste under fire: $1 trillion missing —
Bush plan targets Pentagon
———-
Rumsfeld Buries Admission of Missing 2+ Trillion Dollars in 9/10/01 Press
Conference
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/trillions.html
On September 10, 2001, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld held a press
conference to disclose that over $2,000,000,000,000 in Pentagon funds could not
be accounted for. Rumsfeld stated: “According to some estimates we cannot track
$2.3 trillion in transactions.” According to a report by the Inspector General,
the Pentagon cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends. 1 2
Such a disclosure normally might have sparked a huge scandal. However, the
commencement of the attack on New York City and Washington in the morning would
assure that the story remained buried. To the trillions already missing from
the coffers, an obedient Congress terrorized by anthrax attacks would add
billions more in appropriations to fight the “War on Terror.”
The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who
was appointed in May of 2001. Before becoming the Pentagon’s money-manager, he
was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor
specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled
aircraft systems. 3 4 Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American
Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding
America’s Defenses which called for “a New Pearl Harbor.” 5
Estimates of the sums of money missing vary wildly. A 2003 report put the
amount missing at “more than a trillion dollars.” 6

BUT THE PENTAGON HAS MONEY TO FOR THIS ?
Chertoff’s TSA Death Scanners

Brother Nathanael Productions, BroTube Videos

Seattle Business Refuses To Serve TSA Agents

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowrs.com
February 23, 2011
A Seattle cafe has sensationally banned TSA workers from entering its business
premises, refusing service as a consequence of the odious reputation the agency
has required in the aftermath of a nationwide revolt against invasive pat down
procedures and naked body scanners.

SOURCE :