SENATOR REID  CAN YOU READ ? AMERICA IS CALLED = NATO ?

Is  Gen. David H. Petraeus, an American military general who swears Loyal to
America , to defend America or is he there to defend the THE OPIUM FIELD OF
AFGHANISTAN for the Federal reserve bank, the Wall Street bankers of
Goldmansach, JP Morgan ,
or JUST LIKE " HENRY KISSINGER CALLED THE US MILITARY, ANIMALS, INCLUDING THE
US MILITARY GENERALS, ADMIRALS, AND SOLDIERS.

Kissinger, in His Own Words:

"Military men are just dumb stupid animals to

be used as pawns in foreign policy." - Henry

Kissinger,

quoted in "Kiss the Boys

GOODBYE:

How the United States Betrayed Its

Own POW's in Vietnam"

LOOK !
HOW THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK HAS APPOINTED GENERAL Gen. David H. Petraeus, TO
BETRAY AMERICA IN THIS MANNER UNDER THE LABEL NATO?
Nine Afghan Boys Collecting Firewood Killed by NATO Helicopters
By ALISSA J. RUBIN and SANGAR RAHIMI
Published: March 2, 2011

KABUL, Afghanistan — Nine boys collecting firewood to heat their homes in the
eastern Afghanistan mountains were killed by NATO helicopter gunners who
mistook them for insurgents, according to a statement on Wednesday by NATO,
which apologized for the mistake.

The New York Times

Notes from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and other areas of conflict in the
post-9/11 era. Go to the Blog »

The boys, who were 9 to 15 years old, were attacked on Tuesday in what amounted
to one of the war’s worst cases of mistaken killings by foreign-led forces. The
victims included two sets of brothers. A 10th boy survived.
The NATO statement, which included an unusual personal apology by the commander
of the NATO forces in Afghanistan, Gen. David H. Petraeus, said the boys had
been misidentified as the attackers of a NATO base earlier in the day. News of
the attack enraged Afghans and led to an anti-American demonstration on
Wednesday in the village of Nanglam, where the boys were from. The only
survivor, Hemad, 11, said his mother had told him to go out with other boys to
collect firewood because “the weather is very cold now.”
“We were almost done collecting the wood when suddenly we saw the helicopters
come,” said Hemad, who, like many Afghans, has only one name. “There were two
of them. The helicopters hovered over us, scanned us and we saw a green flash
from the helicopters. Then they flew back high up, and in a second round they
hovered over us and started shooting. They fired a rocket which landed on a
tree. The tree branches fell over me and shrapnel hit my right hand and my
side.”
The tree, Hemad said, saved his life by covering him so that he could not be
seen by the helicopters, which, he said, “shot the boys one after another.”
General Petraeus pledged to investigate the attack and to take disciplinary
action if appropriate.
“We are deeply sorry for this tragedy and apologize to the members of the
Afghan government, the people of Afghanistan and, most importantly, the
surviving family members of those killed by our actions,” he said. “These
deaths should have never happened.”
It was the third instance in two weeks in which the Afghan government has
accused NATO of killing civilians. NATO strongly disputes one of those reports,
but another — the killing of an Afghan Army soldier and his family in Nangarhar
Province on Feb. 20 — was also described as an accident.
The attack on the boys occurred high in the mountains outside Nanglam in the
Pech Valley of Kunar Province. American troops are preparing to close their
bases in the valley in the next several weeks, in part because their presence
has vexed the villagers, who would prefer to be left alone. The area is poor,
and the only major road was built to service Forward Operating Base Blessing,
according to local residents.
A rocket attack on the base on Tuesday led to a helicopter search for the
insurgents responsible, the NATO statement said. The base is surrounded by
mountains and is the frequent target of Taliban fighters, who shoot down on it
from the rocky heights.
The helicopters “returned fire at the assessed point of origin with indirect
and aerial fire,” the NATO statement said. “Regrettably there appears to have
been an error in the handoff between identifying the location of the insurgents
and the attack helicopters that carried out subsequent operations.”
Villagers — who heard the gunfire in the mountains and worried when the
children did not return home — went to look for them. The boys had been out
since the morning, local people said.
“As soon as we heard about the attack on the village’s children, all the
village men rushed to the mountains to find out what really happened,” said
Ashabuddin, a shopkeeper from Manogai, a nearby village, whose nephew Khalid
was among those killed.
“Finally we found the dead bodies. Some of the dead bodies were really badly
chopped up by the rockets,” he said. “The head of a child was missing. Others
were missing limbs.”
“We tried to find the body pieces and put them together. As it was getting
late, we brought down the bodies in a rope bed. We buried them in the village’s
cemetery,” Ashabuddin added. “The children were all from poor families;
otherwise no one would send their sons up to the mountains despite the known
threats from both insurgents and Americans.”
Khalid, 14, was the only male in the family, Ashabuddin said. “He was studying
in sixth grade of the orphanage school and working because his father died four
years ago due to a long-term sickness. His father was a day laborer. He has 13
sisters and two mothers. He was the sole breadwinner of the family. I don’t
know what would happen to his family to his sisters and mothers. They are all
female and poor.”
President Hamid Karzai, who was in London for an official visit, condemned the
attack “in the strongest terms possible.”
Calling it “ruthless,” he questioned whether the Western goals of combating
terrorism and securing Afghanistan could be achieved if civilians continued to
die.
More than 200 people gathered in Nanglam on Wednesday to protest the boys’
deaths, witnesses said. Waving white flags, they shouted “Death, death to
America!” and “Death to Obama and his colleagues and associates!”

An Afghan employee of The New York Times contributed reporting
from Jalalabad, Afghanistan.

HERE ARE THE REAL PROBLEMS FOR AMERICA TODAY.

The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack  9/11/was Dov Zakheim
AND THIS THIEF."Rumsfeld says $2.3 Trillion never lost, just untracked" .
The Comptroller of the Pentagon at the time of the attack was Dov Zakheim, who
was appointed in May of 2001. Before becoming the Pentagon’s money-manager, he
was an executive at System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor
specializing in electronic warfare technologies including remote-controlled
aircraft systems. 3 4 Zakheim is a member of the Project for a New American
Century and participated in the creation of its 2000 position paper Rebuilding
America’s Defenses which called for “a New Pearl Harbor.”
Estimates of the sums of money missing vary wildly. A 2003 report put the
amount missing at “more than a trillion dollars.”

Anthony Antonello asks Donald Rumsfeld if he ever found that missing $2.3
Trillion
We Are Change NEPA activists Anthony Antonello and Danny Panzella wait at CPAC
to ask Donald Rumsfeld if he ever found that $2.3 Trillion that he said was
unaccounted for at a press conference the day before 9/11. To his credit,
Rumsfeld responds, though with a dubious answer. The former Secretary of
Defense explains that the $2.3 Trillion was never truly lost, but rather
untracked in a complex accountability system.

CONSEQUENCES ?

The government fails our wounded troops - again‏
Obama administration breaks its promise to help caregivers of troops severely
wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq
 Dear Patriotic American,

My name is Major General John K. Singlaub, U.S. Army (Ret.). I served our
nation during three wars. And today I am serving our troops severely wounded in
Afghanistan or Iraq by working with the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes.

You're probably wondering: Why are our severely wounded troops in this
desperate situation?
Mainly because the government isn't doing its job. As you may have already read
in past newspaper articles, bureaucratic bumbling is forcing our troops
severely wounded in Afghanistan or Iraq to wait an average of SIX MONTHS for
their disability checks after leaving the hospital and being separated from the
military.

Now we learn that caregivers who were promised benefits from a law signed by
President Obama nine months ago have received nothing.

Yes, nothing - after nine months.You can read the news article here.

The government isn't helping our wounded heroes and their families, but I'm
hoping you will. Please make a tax-deductible donation to the Coalition to
Salute America's Heroes right now.

As the article points out, last May President Obama signed the law, called the
Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act.

As you can imagine, caring for a loved one who has been severely burned,
blinded, paralyzed or even brain-damaged can be an emotionally and financially
draining experience.This legislation was designed to give these caregivers some
relief in the form of counseling, health-care training and other benefits.
Perhaps the most important benefit: Caregivers are entitled to respite care for
up to 30 days a year, and a monthly stipend estimated at $2,350.

At the signing ceremony President Obama called this legislation a "major step
forward in America's commitment to families and caregivers who tend to our
wounded warriors every day."

What Obama didn't mention is the bill will help just 850 veterans, not 3,500 as
originally promised. Additionally, there are tens of thousands of veterans who
need caregiver help, so even the 3,500 who would have been covered isn't nearly
enough.

First Lady Michelle Obama recently appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" to
explain all the things her husband's administration is doing for military
families.

But in reality, the parents who had such high hopes for President Obama's
caregiver legislation have received nothing but empty promises.

These wounded heroes were there for us; now we must be there for them.

Major General John K. Singlaub
U.S. Army (Ret.)

CBS News, Jan 29, 2002 – The War On Waste: Defense Department Cannot Account
For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

SF Chronicle, May 18, 2003: Military waste under fire: $1 trillion missing —
Bush plan targets Pentagon

sources :
Book " Dismantling America: and other controversial essays "Thomas Sowell
Book  "SECRETS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE"  BY EUSTACE MULLINS.

AMERICA IS MORTALLY WOUNDED ALONG WITH JAPAN

Even during the Cold War, the federal reserve system continued to finance the
Soviet Union -- which was never a viable economy; it was a Third World economy.
And we continued to finance, through the federal reserve system, through the
Bank for International Settlements, in Switzerland. That's how we kept the
Soviet Union going all these years. That's why we had to spend $248 billion a
year for defense against this monstrous Soviet Union during the Cold War!
EUSTACE MULLINS[Interview 2003]  by Tom Valentine

it took me many years of research to find out that Communism had been totally
backed and financed and promoted by the federal reserve system! EUSTACE MULLINS
[Interview 2003]  by Tom Valentine

ANTI KHMER RACE MADE BY HENRY KISSINGER.

Sideshow, Revised Edition: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia.
IT WAS KISSINGER WHO RUNS THE SHOW

THE ANTI-KHMER RACE GROUP OF SATAN HENRY KISSINGER ARE CRIMINALS.

WHO ARE THESE ANTI-KHMER RACE GROUP OR CRIMINALS

1.THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK

2. THE WALL STREET BANKERS IN NEW YORK

3. THE INTERNATIONAL BANKERS

4. THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

Cambodia needs Independence from Vietnam and the Vietnamese invaders.
Vietnam must cease her occupation of Cambodia at once.

BURY

(1)
An American Warns His Countrymen
By Benjamin H. Freedman, 1961  8-17-10

"What are we going to do? The life you save may be your son's. Your boys may be
on their way to that war tonight; and you don't know it any more than you knew
that in 1916 in London the Zionists made a deal with the British War Cabinet to
send your sons to war in Europe."

The Pentagon is not about to go it alone in Libya. It will act in concert with
NATO. U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice – mentor of Secretary of
State Madeline Albright (who declared killing 500,000 Iraqi children was
acceptable), CFR and Ford Foundation Brookings member – said “the international
community is not going to tolerate the slaughter of innocents.” Most Americans
Strongly Oppose U.S. Military Action in Libya .Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com, March
1, 2011.

Chertoff's TSA Death Scanners

BUT THE PENTAGON HAS MONEY  FOR THIS ?
Chertoff’s TSA Death Scanners

Brother Nathanael Productions, BroTube Videos