AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF CAMBODIA MADE BY HENRY KISSINGER, THE KHMER PEOPLE
START DOING COMPARATIVE STUDY ON THE JEWS WHO HATE THE KHMNER RACE AND CAMBODIA
IN ORDER TO KNOW THE CAUSES AND REASONS .

THE KHMER POSE THESE QUESTIONS.

 THESE QUESTIONS :

1. WHY THE ZIONIST JEWS HATE THE KHMER PEOPLE ( HENRY KISSINGER AND THE
DESTRUCTION OF CAMBODIA )

2. WHY THE ZIONIST JEWS HATE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TOO ?
3. why the zionist  jews hate the Swedes as well.?  The 1960's the sex
revolution Made in Sweden has conquered the world.

Where did it come from ?
It was signed by Zionist Jews culture , read thIs.   Benjamin Freedman Speaks.
Khazar Empire Balfour Declaration. (Google
it!)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are
Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to
come and worship
before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9-10, 3:9.

Adolf Hitler an
Appreciation by Eustace Mullins ,youtube.com

Two Swedes jailed for life for Philippine Internet porn

MANILA | Wed May 11, 2011
9:04am EDT
MANILA (Reuters) - Two Swedes have been
jailed for life in the Philippines for violating human trafficking laws by
running a live Internet porn operation in a southern city that catered to
foreigners.

DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY THE ZIONIST JEWS :

ACLU Jews Promote Perversion In Public Schools
ACLU Articles, The Jewish Debasing Of American Culture

ACLU JEWS PROMOTE PERVERSION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2007-2010

Articles May Be Reproduced Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael Kapner
& Link To Real Zionist News (SM)
Support Brother Nathanael! HERE
Brother Nathanael Kapner; PO Box 1242; Frisco CO 80443
E-mail: bronathan...@yahoo.com

“HOMOSEXUALS BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS!” reports Mass
Resistance, a family oriented Lobby Group.

In
 an alarming expose’ of videos shown to Elementary School children,
indoctrinating them into anal sex & vile lesbian conduct, Mass Resistance urges
us all to speak out now and stop the homosexual activists from corrupting our
youth.
Both the ACLU, whose leadership are all Jews and the Jewish-controlled Media,
 are promoting homosexuality, lesbianism, and all abnormal abominations -
 all of which are rotting away our once Christian nation.
As far as I am concerned, I think we have had enough of their wretched
influence on our lives!
Now I wish for all of you to say a prayer to the Lord of Hosts to stop this
outrage as you click Here
 (wait for download) to see & view how homosexuals and lesbians are
indoctrinating elementary school children into their deviant sexual
behaviour.

Please pray along with me, “Oh Lord - Protect Our Children & Our Nation
Against The Anti Christian Forces Surrounding Us!”
___________________________________

WHY  THE ZIONIST JEWS HATE SO MUCH THE KHMER PEOPLE ,RACE, AND GIVE SUPPORT to
THE VIETNAMESE COMMUNIST INVADERS ?

 THE FACTS :

US State Department Is Run By Jews!

US STATE DEPARTMENT IS RUN BY JEWS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner - Copyright 2008-2011 Articles May Be Reproduced
Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael

As of today,Cambodia is still occupied by the Vietnamese troops despite the
call from the US president to Vietnam to cease her occupation of Cambodia since
1988.
Cambodia needs Independence from Vietnam and the Vietnamese invaders.
Vietnam must cease her occupation of Cambodia at once.

Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia by William
Shawcross

FACE OF THE DEMON HENRY KISSINGER, a zionist jew, the Anti Khmer race , Khmer
killer.
THEN THIS QUESTION ?

WHY THE ZIONIST JEWS HATE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TOO ?

After WWII communism began its infiltration into the
fabric of American culture, the government, media and institutes for higher
learning. There were many brave American's that identified the threat and
opposed it vehemently; Eustace Mullins was apart of that small, yet
distinguished club. At the very start of the fifth decade of the 20th Century
Eustice Mullins wrote "Adolf Hitler an Apreciation" for the "National
Renaissance Bulletin" an anti-Communist publication printed monthly from 1950
1953. His article was published in the October 1952 issue on page 4. Eustace
would go on to write the definitive work on the Federal Reserve System entitled
"The Secrets of the Federal Reserve and was the last protege of poet Ezra
Pound.
Mr. Mullins died February 2nd the year of our lord 2010.

The ADL’s War On White
America
Brother Nathanael
Productions, BroTube Videos

The ADL’s War On White
America
Copyright 2011

Support The Brother Nathanael
Foundation! HERE

Did Jews Kill General Patton? History Articles
B/C 400

DID JEWS KILL
GENERAL PATTON?
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2011

DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY THE ZIONIST JEWS :

"The Israeli Lobby owns the Congress,
media, Hollywood, Wall Street, both political parties, and the White House.
This
kind of talk will get people fired by this lobby, as we have seen recently with
White House correspondent Helen Thomas and CNN anchor Rick Sanchez. However,
many Americans are growing tired of the arrogance of the Israel Lobby and their
bigoted attitudes toward anyone who challenges their influence-peddling and
their ridiculous insistence that Israel must be supported because of some
ancient fairy tales involving some tribes who wandered the deserts of the
Middle
East and saw and heard non-existent things because of sun stroke, drinking bad
water, and smoking local hallucinogenic plants."
- Wayne
Madsen

 bury