World Bank has 600 million dollars to help the country.Mr
phengkimvi...@gmail.com,If the Cambodian at camdisc does not know their country
, do you believe the World Bank know more than the camdisc people here ?

Cambodian Documentary Video: World Bank Report on Cambodia

Thursday, September 20, 2007

World
Bank Report on Cambodia

Provided By: WorldBank

Cambodia
is emerging from decades of civil war and isolation. Helped by international
programs aimed at reducing poverty, international donors this year alone have
more than 600 million dollars to help the country.

The World Bank
coordinates much of Cambodia's aid plan. By focusing on empowering the poorest
people and working with the government, private sector and civil society,
assistance efforts are beginning to yield results

Labels: World
Bank
would you like to share the view with us here ?

Bury