________________________________
De : Savun <incamd...@yahoo.com>
À : "camdisc@googlegroups.com" <camdisc@googlegroups.com>
Envoyé le : Sam 21 mai 2011, 19h 31min 39s
Objet : Re: Goodbye you all !

Too bad that I am living on the west coast. Just in case camdiscer's went down
stair before me. Please invent the Internet for me like Al Gore claims for
something he never did. And then setup mailing list like CAMDISC. So, I can get
connect again.

Hello Mr. Le Ruy,