Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 03:41:39 +0100
From: leroy_desc...@yahoo.fr
Subject: Re : Re : CAMBODIAN PEOPLE
To: camdisc@googlegroups.com

We good loving people cannot blame IMF chief for loving his maid even against
her will : love will prevail !
Look, Bin Laden loved to watch porns in his hole and had 3 wives and we love to
see him dead.

Look, our Fuhrer Chau Bury loves to have jew zionist au petit four, his final
solution.

Love and piss people off from France, the greatest country in the world even
our President Sarkozy is shorter than his loving wife.

Joe